Getting into exercise prescription for chronic disease
Presented by Dr Dane Vishnubala
Wednesday, 25th November, 2015
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM GMT
The aim of this webinar is to provide an introduction into exercise prescription and to equip students, health professionals, exercise instructors and, private and public sector workers involved in physical activity, with an understanding on the benefits of exercise prescription in chronic disease.
It will also detail the career opportunities available in exercise prescription, particularly in the UK.
- By the end of this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Explain the main health benefits of exercise in key common chronic diseases
- Explain how ‘exercise on prescription’ works.
- Understand the role of the new PHE GP Clinical Champions in Physical Activity Network
- Recognise the career possiblities and opportunities in this field.