This course uses the book Dumbbell Training to offer 15 programmes for increasing power, speed, agility and balance. The concepts covered can be used with clients and athletes across a number of sports.
An accompanying study guide outlines the course’s learning objectives, helping you focus on the important concepts within the text. The study guide includes a table of contents, course syllabus, key terminology, chapter activities and a referenced study guide answer key.
After completing the Dumbell Training course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the advantages of dumbbell training over other forms of resistance training.
- Understand a variety of dumbbell exercises for specific body segments.
- Design a dumbbell training programme that meets specific training and athletic goals Identify the key variables in developing dumbbell training programmes.
- Understand the concept of periodization and its use in designing dumbbell training programmes.
- Incorporate dumbbell training exercises into existing training programmes.
- Outline dumbbell training recommendations for specific sports and activities.
Price: £164.16 I €229.83
canfitpro- PTS 4.00