The great guys at bookstore giant Foyles have hand-picked a selection of our Strength and Conditioning titles to use as part of a seasonal end promotion in their flagship Charing Cross Road branch.
As part of the book launch for the highly anticipated The Modern Art of High Intensity Training, they are showcasing the best that Human Kinetics’ strength and conditioning selection has to offer. They can all be found on full display in the sport, health and fitness department.
The store is home to a range of over 200,000 different titles across four miles of shelving, so we’re really proud to have our titles picked out and presented in this eye-catching fashion.
Foyles is more than just a bookstore and we’re proud to be working with such a historic and impressive book retailer.
As well as books, Foyles also boasts its own auditorium for talks and concerts, a purpose-built Gallery, programmed in partnership with Futurecity, and a new Cafe, run by Leafi, which already operates in a number of arts and heritage sites in London.
For directions and travel information please check out the Foyles website.
For more information on the titles in the promotion please see below.
- The Modern Art of High Intensity Training
- Strength Training Anatomy, 3rd Edition
- The HIIT Advantage
- Building Muscle and Performance
- Periodization Training for Sport, 3rd Edition
- Jim Stoppani’s Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength, 2nd Edition
- Functional Training
- High-Performance Training for Sport
- Strength Training Anatomy Workout
- New Functional Training for Sport