Even if you know you will be unable to attend the live broadcast, register for the live webinar anyway and your name will be added to a list of registrants who will automatically receive an email containing a link to the recorded webinar.
This webinar will last approximately one hour and will:
- Define Maximal Speed and indicate why it is so important for endurance runners
- Outline the two basic approaches to optimizing maximal speed
- Discuss why working on max speed is a year-round project
- Discuss how proper running form is essential for the optimisation of speed
- Talk about the preparations for max-speed training
- List and illustrate running drills and exercises which bring max speed to its apex