A recent list published by Science for Sport suggested their Top 100 Experts in Sports Science.
The list included 17 Human Kinetics authors with 30 books published between them.
The authors include:
1. William Kraemer, Designing Resistance Training Programs, 4th Edition, Optimizing Strength Training, Science and Practice of Strength Training, 2nd Edition and Strength Training for Young Athletes, 2nd Edition
3. Avery Feigenbaum, Youth Strength Training
4. Bryan Mann, Powerlifting
5. Michael McGuigan, author of upcoming Developing Power and Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes.
6. Michael Stone, Principles and Practice of Resistance Training
7. David Joyce, High-Performance Training for Sports.
9. Vladimir Zatsiorsky, Science and Practice of Strength Training, 2nd Edition
10. Steven Fleck, Designing Resistance Training Programs, 4th Edition, Optimizing Strength Training and Strength Training for Young Athletes, 2nd Edition
11. Randall Jensen, author of upcoming Laboratory Manual for Fitness Facts
12. Michael Boyle, New Functional Training for Sports, 2nd Edition
15. Greg Myer, Plyometrics
16. Gray Cook, Athletic Body in Balance
17. Ian Jeffreys, Developing Speed
If we were to include contributors on our books, this would be a whole lot bigger!