We are pleased to be supporting the 4th Sportdata & Performance Forum in Zurich on the 27th and 28th November 2017.
The event takes place at Glockenhof Zürich Hotel, Sihlstrasse 31, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland. Explore the exciting world of data analytics and how it applies to high-performance sport. Many sporting clubs and organisations now hold the view that data can unlock insights that will deliver a competitive advantage – by either identifying critical factors, understanding relationships or contextualising performance data. However, as ever more data is captured these organisations are struggling to find a way to bring all their information into one place and make sense out of it. Elite athletes and teams nowadays have the ability to collect a vast amount of data surrounding, but the challenge is unlocking the insights buried in that data and making it more actionable. This event aims to enable attendees to optimise their sports analytics and performance strategy in an ever increasingly competitive and challenging elite sports environment.
Key issues to be addressed at 2017 Sportdata & Performance Forum includes:
- Using Data Modelling to Enable Sports Organisations Make Better Sporting Decisions
- Using Virtual Reality to Analyse Sports Performance
- Influencing Variables vs. Key Performance Indicators in Sports Analytics (Lab Testing vs. Performance on the Pitch)
- Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis in 21st Century Elite Sport
- Strategic Planning with Sports Analytics
- The Power of Psychometrics & Competitive Edge in Football
- The Biometrics Revolution in Sports Science
Some of the best speakers working in the sports data industry will be at this event. You can view the agenda and see the guest speakers now.
If you are attending the event be sure to check out some of our books such as Monitoring Training and Performance in Athletes which will be on show at the 2017 Sportdata & Performance Forum.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Every month Human Kinetics produces three unique email Newsletters, packed with great articles, events and news. You will also get information on our latest resources and exclusive reader offers. They’re completely free and if you change your mind you can unsubscribe at any time. So subscribe today.
Fill in your information below and check the emails you want.